Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Upconverting DVD players

  1. #11
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Upconverting DVD players

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cvcgrad</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> convert the standard dvd to 1080p (high def) format. </div></div>

    1080i </div></div>

    1080i is HD, but some will upconvert to 1080p as well.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #12
    Inactive Member cvcgrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2005
    Posts
    2,022
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Upconverting DVD players

    I bought an HD-A3 for $75 on Friday and so far have been very pleased with it.

    The upconvert quality is very good.


    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1inStripes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, its and HDDVD promotion that has been going on since Christmas. Like I said, that HD-A3 is well worth the $80-90. </div></div>
    [URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •